Terms of Service
This document acts as an agreed upon terms of service (“Terms”) between you (“User”, “you”) and Comsign, or other authorized by Comsign company(-ies) (“Company”, “us” or “we”). You accept these Terms when you access Company’s website https://comsign.io/ (including any and all subdomains, collectively, the “Website”) and/or use Company’s services or any other features, technologies or functionalities offered by Company through the Website or through any other means (collectively, “Services”).
These Terms shall enter into force as of the moment you first access the Website or use Services. Should you disagree with any provision of these Terms you shall cease using the Website or any Services immediately. The content of websites accessible from hyperlinks on the Website, do not form an integral part of these Terms. If you are using Services on behalf of any entity, you are authorized to accept these Terms on such entity’s behalf and that such entity will be responsible for any damage arising out of a breach of these Terms by you or any other employee or agent of such entity (in such event references to “you” in these Terms refer to you and such entity, jointly).
We will provide notice of any amendment to these Terms by posting any revised document to the Website and updating the “Last updated” field at the top of this document accordingly or by any other method we deem appropriate. We are not obligated to provide notice in any other method beyond these. Any change to these Terms will be effective immediately upon such notice and apply to any ongoing or subsequent use of the Website and Services.
- Qualifications of User in Order to Use the Website. You represent and warrant that you are legally entitled to use the Internet and services like those provided by Company (according to the laws of any relevant jurisdiction in which you reside) and have not had your right to use Services previously suspended or revoked by us.
- Illegal and Prohibited Use. You represent and warrant that you will not use the Website and/or Services for any criminal, illegal, or otherwise prohibited use, including (but not limited to) activities related to money laundering, drug trafficking, human trafficking, weapon trafficking, terrorism, securities fraud, or tax evasion. You represent and warrant that you will not use our Website and/or Services to assist any other party in such illegal activity. You represent and warrant that you will not in any way use the Website and/or Services to: distribute spam, junk communications or chain letters; reverse engineer, disassemble, or otherwise improperly access any of the Website’s underlying code or technical mechanisms; cause damage to the Website and/or Company through any means, including (but not limited to) through the use of hacking, malware, viruses, denial of service attacks, illegitimate credentials, phishing, brute force attacks, SQL exploits, blockchain and/or cryptocurrency related attacks, attacks on private keys, attacks on cryptographic algorithms, or any other method of detrimentally intercepting, interrupting, or damaging any information or functionality related to the Website. You also agree not to transfer access to your Clients area (as defined below) or any other rights granted to you by these Terms.
- Registration and Clients area. The use of our Services requires you to open an account at the Website (“Clients area”), either manually or by a representative of Company on your behalf. You agree to notify Company in the event that you discover or suspect any security breaches or vulnerabilities related to the Website or Services.
- Damages Caused by Vulnerabilities Inherent in the Internet. You agree that Company is not responsible whatsoever for any damages caused by the interception, loss, or alteration to any information sent over the Internet. Company takes every reasonable precaution to prevent and mitigate attacks. However, these problems still may occur from time to time for reasons that are out of our control. If Company believes its Website or any Services has been compromised or is under attack, Company reserves the right to immediately stop all Services provided through the Website and/or Website. Company makes no representation and does not warrant the safety of the Website and Services, and is not liable for any damages, lost value, or stolen property, regardless of whether Company was negligent in providing appropriate security.
- Company Does Not Provide Legal, Financial or Other Professional Advice. In no way should our providing of Services and/or information, data, or documents located at the Website be considered legal, financial, or any other kind of specialized or expert advice on which the User might detrimentally depend, causing liability against Company. In using the Website and Services, you represent and warrant that you have sought any legal, financial, or otherwise specialized advice from an expert qualified to provide such counsel, or else you have the sufficient knowledge and sophistication to evaluate the risks and merits associated with our Services and Website. You represent and warrant that you understand that any recommendations or commentary made by Company or its employees or other users should be considered generalized in nature, and you should use your own judgment or seek the advice of an expert before taking any action regardless of such statements. We give no assurance as to the accuracy or completeness of any such statement.
- License. Company grants you a limited, non-exclusive, non-sublicensable, revocable, non-transferable license (“License”) to access and use the Website or Services on your devices and/or access or use any content that may be available through our Services. This License is subject to these Terms. Any other use of the Website or Services not expressly permitted by these Terms is prohibited. All other rights are expressly reserved by Company and our licensors, including any content or functionality as presented on the Website or Services. Website, all logos related to Services or displayed on the Website are trademarks or registered marks of Company or its affiliates/counteragents or relevant third parties. You will not redistribute, claim ownership, license, deconstruct, reverse engineer, alter, incorporate into any other works or websites, or otherwise exploit any such content or functionality without prior express written consent of Company.
- Termination. Access to the Website and Services is a privilege, not a right. Company may terminate or suspend your License without prior notice or liability for any reason whatsoever, including (but not limited to) if you breach the Terms. Nothing in these Terms or in any other communication or action by Company or our employees, agents, or representatives should be taken as a waiver of any legal remedies available for any event causing termination. All provisions of the Terms which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including (but not limited to) ownership provisions, disclaimers or limitations of obligations or liability, and indemnity.
- Indemnification. You agree to indemnify, exculpate and hold Company, its representatives, affiliates, employees and service providers harmless from any claim or demand permissible by law arising out of or related to the use of the Services and Website, including but not limited to any breach by you of these Terms or violation of any law, rule, or rights of a third party. You agree to pay for any legal fees or other costs that incurred by Company or any other indemnified parties as a result of your actions or omissions.
- Disclaimer of Warranties and Guarantees. Company does not guarantee any level of performance or the continued, uninterrupted availability of our Services and Website. We do not guarantee the accuracy of any information provided on the Website. We hereby disclaim all warranties and guarantees that not expressly made in these Terms.
- Survival and Severability. Any portion of these Terms that reasonably should survive the termination of your License or any other agreement is hereby agreed to do so. If any provision of these Terms is deemed illegal, invalid or otherwise invalid for any reason, then that provision will be severed, and the rest of these Terms will remain intact and enforceable.
- Integration. Our failure to exercise or enforce any rights or provisions of these Terms does not constitute a waiver of those rights or provisions. These Terms represent the entire and complete agreement between the User and Company, including any future modification of such documents, superseding any prior agreements or communications between you and us. Any ambiguities in these Terms shall be construed in the light most favorable to Company.
- Force Majeure. Company’s performance under these Terms shall be excused if the failure of such performance is caused by forces beyond its reasonable control. This includes (but is not limited to) acts of any government, decisions of any court, war or civil unrest, severe weather, fire, natural disasters, political embargos, terrorism, power or equipment failure, industrial or labor disputes or controversies, acts or omissions of any third party, or software failures.
- No Refunds. Company offers non-tangible irrevocable Services and thereby does not issue refunds once the order has been paid. As a customer you are responsible for understanding this upon purchasing any Services at Website.
- Online Support. Online support for Services is a privilege, not a right. Company may provide online support for Services only via Telegram messenger and only if it has human resources to do so. You are required to read online documentation thoroughly before submitting a support request. Online support is limited to technical questions on using Services only. Company does not consult on any other matters, including (but not limited to) digital marketing, website development, computer programming, or systems administration. Company may refuse to provide online support at its sole discretion for any reason, including (but not limited to) failure to read the documentation prior to submitting a support request, disrespectful behavior toward Company, Services, or support agents, or any other form of inappropriate conduct of User.
- Change of Terms. Company may change these Terms at any time and in its own discretion without prior notice by posting an updated version on Website. The updated version becomes effective at the time of posting. It is your responsibility to check updates regularly. Ignorance of Terms, including any changes made to them, does not exempt you from liability for breach of Terms.
By accessing the Website and/or using the Services, you agree to be bound by these Terms and you agree not to question, dispute, protest, or otherwise undermine the full extent of these Terms. If you disagree with any part of these Terms, then you may not access the Website and/or use the Services.